[Healeys] Hats to You

Subject: [Healeys] Hats to You
From: dwflagg at juno.com (dwflagg at juno.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 22:58:56 GMT
It is known as domestic tranquility!!

I almost always drive with the top up ...   As commanded by the usual occupant
of the right seat!!! Michael S
On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Michael Oritt <michael.oritt at gmail.com>
wrote:
Patrick  My choice of headgear is a hardtop.  Best--Michael Oritt
On Dec 8, 2017 7:39 PM, "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn at tpg.com.au>
wrote:
G&rsquo;day I would like to gather together some opinions or choices of what
headwear people use while driving their Austin-Healeys. In my 45 years of
Austin-Healey ownership I have never been a hat person. However I do like
Panama hats, but they would blow away in five minutes and end up in Columbia. I
sometimes wear one with the Healey Duncan but that&rsquo;s a different kettle
of fish. Personally I don&rsquo;t like baseball style caps as they don&rsquo;t
keep the sun off the ears or the back of the head. A floppy hat with a string
under the chin is borderline dorky. So just what do people wear to protect you
from the sun and stop your skins looking like a cooked lobster? Hoo Roo Patrick
QuinnBlue Mountains, Australia  _______________________________________________

 Healeys at autox.team.net

 Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.oritt at gmail.com