[Healeys] BN1/2 carburettor Service Parts List.

Subject: [Healeys] BN1/2 carburettor Service Parts List.
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 01:45:31 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Again Michael.? You can get??AKD5036, which is the BMC book for SUs at
http://www.spridgetguru.com/AKD5036.html? and download it. It is about 40MB
Check out section SC for the Type HS.?
Also, see attached file.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

    On Saturday, December 23, 2017 2:50 PM, Michael Salter <michaelsalter at