[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

Subject: [Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:51:08 -0500
I'd also ask if anyone knows how to get the rubber gasket that slides into
the channel at the bottom of the windshield to lie flat.

The gasket material we are sold by Moss and others is simply cut off of a
roll and I cannot understand how a flat piece of rubber can be made to
conform to the shape of the scuttle without developing the characteristic
gaps on either side inboard of the windshield stantions. I  have seen pics
of a few 100 restorations done by Fourintune where the gasket is lying
perfectly flat so obviously this can be done, but does anyone know how?

Best--Michael Oritt