[Healeys] RH & LH drive cars

Subject: [Healeys] RH & LH drive cars
From: bighealey3k at aim.com (Larry Wendland)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 15:18:08 -0500
The last time I was in St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands, they still drove on the
left hand side of the road and the rental cars were left had drive. It was
always a challenge diving a rental and had to realy think about it at
intersections and especially roundabouts. I'm not sure about the other U.S.
Virgin Islands, St Croix and St. John. I would imagine they are the same along
with the British Virgin Islands.

Larry
'67 BJ8