[Healeys] aluminum trim

Subject: [Healeys] aluminum trim
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 06:18:02 +0000 (UTC)
We never get any pictures Ira.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 4:09 PM, i erbs<eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:   hello
all.?I am picking up my reupholstered interior on the 15th and will be
installing ASAP. The only challenging project left is the threshold trim around
the door opening and strike plates. I know I need to trip the bits, but feel
intimidated. Can someone point me to a hot to document or instructions? I check
the Roger Moment guide online, but did not see any info. I have the Anderson
book, but it does not cover it either.? Any advise or assistance would be
appreciated.?Also any warnings fro installing the wheel arch covers on my late
BN4 would be appreciated.I started on this car in 1975. I was parked for about
14 years from 80-94. Can't believe I'm on the home stretch.
? ? ? ?? (_________________________)? ? ? ? ? BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB ?
A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

Healeys at autox.team.net