[Healeys] 6 volt batteries

Subject: [Healeys] 6 volt batteries
From: a2garrison at charter.net (Alan Garrison)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 14:57:29 -0500
Three years ago I purchased 17HF batteries from Antique Auto Battery
(antiqueautobattery.com) where they put a "valve regulated sealed power
unit" (i.e. maintenance free) into their antique battery case. It looks like
a regular tar-top battery with a Lucas logo on it. It measures 7-3/8" x
6-1/2" x 9" High to the top of the posts. Not sure if it would be too tall
for a 100 but it fits my 100-6 just fine.

Not cheap but it keeps the installation neat.

Alan Garrison

BN-6