[Healeys] Ugh

Subject: [Healeys] Ugh
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (i erbs)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 06:06:06 -0800
My appreciation for my car grows every year. As it does so for my friends
and family. My Healey and the mgb i just bought will be handed down to my
kids. Yes its great to know it is still worth more $ than I have into it,
but it has been a lifetime project to restore and maintain. 43 years so far.
For many of us these cars pare our hobby. I know some make a living selling
them. Those who do so fixing them will still have cars to work on.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR