[Healeys] FW: Wot's this?

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Wot's this?
From: rchaskell at earthlink.net (Bob Haskell)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:52:36 -0500
Simon,

It's a punch, or knockout, for cutting holes in sheet metal.  Drill a
center hole through the sheet metal that the screw will fit through.
Put the draw stud through the die and through the sheet metal.  Thread
on the punch.  Put a wrench on the punch to keep it from rotating and
tighten the draw stud.  Greenlee is a major manufacturer.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php