[Healeys] PBR brake servo

Subject: [Healeys] PBR brake servo
From: kags at shaw.ca (Earl Kagna)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:08:12 -0800
Simon:

The PBR VH 44 is correct for your car with the earlier (smaller) type 14 brake
calliper.  The VH 40 is correct for the BJ8, which has the larger type 16
calliper.

Check out this Australian web site ? lots of information on boosters.  If you
need to get in touch with them for any reason, ?phone is best ? Terry is not
too swift at e-mail.

PBR boosters are excellent ? I?ve got a VH 40 on my BJ8.  My tri-carb remains
with it?s original Girling.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb