[Healeys] Starter/Generator Service, Monrovia, CA

Subject: [Healeys] Starter/Generator Service, Monrovia, CA
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 00:56:53 +0000 (UTC)
Better prices and just as good work and customer service at C.P. Generator,
Inc. on Foothill in Fontana.? Had my generator and starter rebuilt for my BN2
there for one quarter what Star charges.? No financial interest, just a very
satisfied customer.? Theyare honest too.? Took a Bugeye generator there.? They
took a look and said it was OK and did not need a rebuild.? Could have just
lied and I would not have known the difference.Mike MacLean
STARTERS AND ALTERNATORS

|   |
STARTERS AND ALTERNATORS
 BUY DIRECT from the builder. As low as $39.00 - YOU CHOOSE YOUR WARRANTY -
Never painted in Silver, Black or go...  |   |

    On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:18 PM, Steve B. Gerow <steveg at