[Healeys] No start condition

Subject: [Healeys] No start condition
From: chucknsueo at aol.com (Chuck Ott)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 06:39:37 -0400
I bought 11 feet of #2 AWG welding wire for my replacement BJ8 battery cable.?
It is slightly larger diameter than the original, but still fits through the
original clips and grommets.? It worked out very well.? I did have a small
amount of excess, but I don't recall exactly how much.

Chuck Ott
BJ8, AN9