[Healeys] FW: Door lock 58 100-6

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Door lock 58 100-6
From: simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com (simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 18:37:58 +0100
I recalled something about that lock, being into door handles myself right now.

A quick look at the Anderson/Moment bible shows it in a picture with the
caption ?The driver?s side door handle was fitted with a lock on the first
series BN4s?. I suppose that there were a load of handles left over from some
other car and they just used them up. I think that I also recall that the other
side/door did not have a lock.

I?ve not looked at my other books, so am not sure which side of the water the
book is referring to?.British driver?s side or N.America?s side.

But, I guess that it?s right for your car anyhow. Note: Guess.

Simon