[Healeys] 100-4 Cooling Fan

Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 Cooling Fan
From: bighealey3k at aim.com (Larry Wendland)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 00:16:28 -0400
Mike, Look into Flex-A-Lite. I put one on my '67 BJ8 many years ago and haven't
had a problem with it. It is the flexable fiberglass type. I don't know if they
are available anymore in fiberglass but I see the flexable stainless steel ones
are out there. Just google Flex-A-Lite and see what comes up.
Larry
'67 BJ8