[Healeys] Austin Healey 3000 Restoration Guide

Subject: [Healeys] Austin Healey 3000 Restoration Guide
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick & Caroline Quinn)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 16:16:06 +1000
Hello

My copy cost me less that Au$32 and it?s signed by the authors.

While copies might be selling for absurd money, not a cent goes to the authors.
The publishers own the publication and copies that are now being sold are from
private owners or from resellers.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia