[Healeys] BJ8 exhaust

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 exhaust
From: javrugtman at htcnet.org (John Vrugtman)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 08:46:49 -0400
My very early BJ8 had the later exhaust; downpipes that were several
inches apart and connected to two separate mufflers, which then
connected to two resonators and came out the right side, used to be
called the continental system.? BJ7 systems; downpipes are close
together and connect to a single muffler which then exhausts straight
out on the left side.? The cars over the years can have been modified
either way.? Even the outriggers, which need a cutout for the later
system could have been changed.? All systems need coaxing to fit.
John
64/66 BJ8s