[Healeys] Sidecurtain Deal of the Century

Subject: [Healeys] Sidecurtain Deal of the Century
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 04:55:53 +0000 (UTC)

Well, at least in this century so far.? Today I bagged a pair of new in the
package 100 side curtains for $200!? In addition this guy had a 100 engine on
the floor converted to Le Mans configuration.? It had the H6 carbs and Le Mans
distributor, pistons, valve springs, etc.? It even had a period correct Lucas
sport coil.? I asked him if it was for sale.? I don't think he really wants to
sell it because he threw out an incredible $5000 price.? He said he wanted to
build a British style hill climb racer with it.? Damn it!Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android