[Healeys] Shop that can Mount tires on wire wheels

Subject: [Healeys] Shop that can Mount tires on wire wheels
From: healeyrik at gmail.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:06:44 -0400
Around here, there are no places that have the appropriate wire wheel
adapters to properly balance them.  Nor is there anyplace that will true
the wheels or shave the tires.  Allen Hendrix has performed these services
as well as balancing my drums.  I also performed the scuttle shake mod
reinforcing the dog house.  I've had my Nasty Boy over a hundred with no
sign of shake or shimmy and it cruises fine at 80.  If you have someone
local that can mount and balance your wheels to your satisfaction, you are
lucky...  For those of us who don't, I'll pay the few extra bucks not to
have to deal with that annoying 55 mph shake.

Rick Neville