[Healeys] Fw: Entries Now Invited: The Zoute Sale, Knokke-Le Zoute, Belg

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Entries Now Invited: The Zoute Sale, Knokke-Le Zoute, Belgium
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick & Caroline Quinn)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:46:08 +1000
Hello Randy

I have no doubt that it?s a 100M and is included in the register maintained by
the registry, but I have seen other cars fitted with twin HS6 carburettors also
in the registrar as a Le Mans kit fitted car.

The promo flyer is also questionable as there is no such model as a ?1956
Austin-Healey 100M ?Le Mans? Roadster?.

With such cars bringing large money today, sellers are calling their cars all
sorts of things where in history the cars were standard without any bling at
all. Sadly it all comes down to selling for more money.

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn