[Healeys] Archive

Subject: [Healeys] Archive
From: mark at bradakis.com (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 02:01:26 -0600
On 06/14/2018 09:16 PM, Robert Bender wrote:

> I haven?t accessed the archive for some time.? I noticed the format
> has changed considerably.
>
> Is there no longer a way to search the archive in it?s entirety?? It
> appears you have to search
>
> Each month individually.? Did I miss something?
>
> Bob Bender

Thought I had sent out a message about this a while back.? If you go to
autox.team.net/archives you will see the searchable archives you
remember from the past. ? You may also notice that nothing has been
added to those since December of 2016, a year and a half ago.? I updated
some software on the server and it broke the automatic archiving process
that was in place.? And sorry to say I have not been making fixing the
situation a high priority.? The whole process is a sort of maze of Rube
Goldberg software contraptions that do not well tolerate changes and
have very specific interaction demands.? And there is no 24/7 Helpline
for the old software, it is up to me to make it work again.

I'll try to get it fixed when I can.? In truth I am sometimes amazed
that for the nearly 3 decades that Team.Net has been under the care of a
procrastinating scatterbrain like myself that anything at all is still
working.? And hopefully I won't drop dead anytime soon.

mjb.