[Healeys] [OT] Maybe why the Anderson-Moment book 'sells' so high

Subject: [Healeys] [OT] Maybe why the Anderson-Moment book 'sells' so high
From: rfbegani at gmail.com (Robert Begani)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:24:06 -0400
Bob:

Yes, I suspected as much also.  We recently purchased a Victorian house which
was designed by a well known architect at the beginning of the 20th century.
We wanted a copy of the paper back describing in detail our new home which was
out of print.  The prices were out of sight, so I waited and kept looking from
time to time.  Got the book, for less than $30 and it was in new condition.
That ploy may not work on the Anderson-Moment book as the outrageous price
seems to be holding and more resellers are entering the market.

Too bad there is not a bootleg version out there, you know someone with a color
copier for us real Healey enthusiasts?

Bob Begani