[Healeys] Stuff!!

Subject: [Healeys] Stuff!!
From: dwflagg at juno.com (dwflagg at juno.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 18:31:32 GMT
We are downsizing for a possible move to St. Louis to near our grandson. I have
years of Healey stuff all over the house and garage. Listing it on eBay would
be a monumental task, although I have sold a few items. I live in Virginia
Beach and would really like someone to come with a trailer and we can negotiate
a mutually agreeable arrangement. It also would mean my wife can put her car in
the garage, after the Mustang sells!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Most would be 100-4 stuff. Thanks. Cheers, Doug
We Suggest You Carry This With You At All Times
buytaclight.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b537c4c3926d7c4c4558st01duc