Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Side shift trans covers

To: eyera3000@gmail.com, tld6008@mchsi.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Side shift trans covers
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 09:37:08 -0400
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net

------=_Part_7818_2102351622.1539437828204

I would not suggest gluing the carpet to the floor. If the carpet ever gets wet
it will hold moisture for a long time & promote rusting of the floor. I did add
additional thermal insulation (not sound insulation) to the interior, but it is
glued to the bottom of the carpets. The carpets are held down with original
type fasteners & conform to the floor & tunnel, etc. very well because a
professional upholsterer who knew what he was doing fabricated & installed
them.
Gary Hodson