Re: [Healeys] Lift for Healeys

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lift for Healeys
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:18:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
My Rotary Revolution 4post was Made in America when I bought and assembled
myself 10-12 years ago.
I did substantial research and found the critical points, Chinese or not, was
the weight of the steel used and the locking mechanism being failsafe as
possible. A Chinese one I saw had ramps which Bent when driven on and off with
a vehicle whose weight was well within its specs.
I went to several â??good guysâ?? hot rod shows and looked at various models on
display. The quality differences are noticeable. The higher quality ones have
certifications and insurance coverage as well.
Mine has paid for itself many times over.
Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440
And several other brands