[Healeys] Ikea coating

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Ikea coating
From: Michael Salter <michael.salter@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 11:41:20 -0500

--000000000000c1010c057a6641c6

Here's a tough one.
We have some steel racks purchased from Ikea.
These racks have an unusual, very tough aluminium colour coating on them
that appears to be a type of plating. It isn't powder coating as it is very
thin unlike paint.
I think it would be ideal for wire wheels but cannot seem to find out what
it is.
Interestingly I noticed the same coating on some bicycle handlebars today.
Does anyone have any idea what it is?

--000000000000c1010c057a6641c6

el racks purchased from Ikea.</div><div dir=3D"auto">These racks have an un=
usual, very tough aluminium colour coating on them that appears to be a typ=
e of plating. It isn&#39;t powder coating as it is very thin unlike paint.<=
/div><div dir=3D"auto">I think it would be ideal for wire wheels but cannot=
 seem to find out what it is.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Interestingly I notice=
d the same coating on some bicycle handlebars today.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D=

--000000000000c1010c057a6641c6--

--===============3407844436995989691==