Re: [Healeys] Water pump gasket

To: "simon.lachlan@alexarevel.plus.com" <simon.lachlan@alexarevel.plus.com> LZ+GnN5wrzK+Gmy/7WPp9mLqJolMkv/7NGjkeHkypaGXWEc6h3AWLUCHMQb8T6IsAAecQ6C6pOyIQIAMmrYug6k4QtvBFaug/E3tCTQeuXcFmO74+ioIGXJG Sq8oXXS5Pzd/GTjP4KIG7eDqhOv8pKlNbv7JIs0ZKhODxkHGy5yPQjHJvek/q6RFZuVu9Ak7Cy9F9UsUNbuLR39DEMp1AHWv78DNg1AP+10=
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water pump gasket
From: "55healey@comcast.net" <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 08:42:21 -0800
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Love the idea Simon.  I always used to think there were probably enough parts
lying alongside all the roads in the US to build a whole car.

Not so sure that is true today, the cars seem to hang together better now and
they are way more complicated.

I have a fuel tank, radiator, front bumper, a few transmissions and a set of
Sprite wheels to add to your project.

Rob