[Healeys] Duct to passenger foot well.

To: rubino@truespeed.ca, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Duct to passenger foot well.
From: editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:48:38 -0500

------=_Part_2591_2059111828.1545083317572

Really simple: get an eight-foot (extended) length of collapsible aluminum duct
(like used to duct a clothes dryer).

Remove the panel in the firewall on the passenger side that covers the opening
for the foot pedal connections.
Run the duct from the front grille through the side of the engine compartment
to that opening.
Duct tape (yup, that's what duct tape was originally designed for) the duct in
place and close the opening around the duct at the fire wall.
That's it.

You'll be surprised at how much fresh air you'll get into the car.

G.

Gary Anderson
Los Altos, California