[Healeys] Brake lights kinda not working

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Brake lights kinda not working
From: Greg Hill <go2ghill@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 23:05:02 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2027457_283242955.1549148702411

A guy stopped me and said my brake lights weren't working. He was only half=
 right. When the lights are on the brake lights work fine. When the lights =
are off, the brake lights don't work. The wiring diagram for my BJ8 did not=
 help.=C2=A0 Hopefully somebody can help, other than drive around with my l=
ights always on.Thanks in advance.
Greg Hill'67 BJ8
------=_Part_2027457_283242955.1549148702411

lights weren't working. He was only half right. When the lights are on the
brake lights work fine. When the lights are off, the brake lights don't work.
The wiring diagram for my BJ8 did not help.&nbsp; Hopefully somebody can help,

--===============3306931418044346166==