[Healeys] BJ8 Choke cable, coolant temperature sensor

To: Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Choke cable, coolant temperature sensor
From: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 22:34:00 -0500

--00000000000074a82f0581316684

Perry, David, & Earl...  Thanks for your help with the turn signal
indicators.   Looks like it's a matter of being gentle and lucky...  Very
lucky.,...

In the meantime, I need to extract the temperature sensing bulb from the
block, and I need to split the choke cable at the block.

Is a cresent wrench sufficient to remove the temperature sensing bulb from
the block, or do I need a special tool to remove it?

I loosed the cable stop in the choke block, and I thought the choke cable
would pull free pretty easily, but the choke cable is not pulling free
yet.   I don't think I'd have to complete pull the cable stop apart, but
maybe I do?

Thanks...  these are the last three things I need to undo before
refinishing the dash.

- Tom

--00000000000074a82f0581316684

p with the turn signal indicators.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Looks like it&#39;s a matter=
the block, and I need to split the choke cable at the block.=C2=A0 <br></di=
ure sensing bulb from the block, or do I need a special tool to remove it?=
lock, and I thought the choke cable would pull free pretty easily, but the =
choke cable is not pulling free yet.=C2=A0=C2=A0 I don&#39;t think I&#39;d =
/div><div>Thanks...=C2=A0 these are the last three things I need to undo be=

--00000000000074a82f0581316684--

--===============5199673743419086561==