[Healeys] admin review of emails

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] admin review of emails
From: "Al Fuller" <alfuller194@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:33:29 +0900
Hi Bob:

In re-reading my prior reply, I see I didnâ??t actually articulate my main
point - which is that the replies I am talking about are only going to two (2)
recipients, but being flagged for having too many!

If 2 is too many, then that seems to be software that is cranked down pretty
tight, and changing a setting to allow a person to reply to the list and the
original sender might free up a lot of time!

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, Inc.
Quality Systems, Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part 11