[Healeys] Mini Cooper Parts List

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Mini Cooper Parts List
From: <editorgary@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 16:01:57 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3618938_1089166602.1550851317295

Folks,
Cleaning out my manuals, I've discovered that I have AKD1575 Austin Service
Parts List Binder containing AKD1932 Austin Mini-Cooper Service Parts LIst
(first edition).
This is one of the standard Austin Service Parts Lists in horizontal format
11.5 x 8 inch in a light-blue vinyl loose-leaf binder published in Sept. 1961.

If anyone has is interested, I'll be happy to sell it for $20 plus cost of
mailing in a standard medium priority USPS mailing box.
Just let me know by private email.
Thanks
Gary Anderson
p.s. I have sold and will be mailing out today the Jaguar S-Type and Austin
1100 manuals - Sorry for the delay.

------=_Part_3618938_1089166602.1550851317295

AKD1575 Austin Service Parts List Binder containing AKD1932 Austin Mini-Cooper
Service Parts LIst (first edition).</font></div>

horizontal format 11.5 x 8 inch in a light-blue vinyl loose-leaf binder
published in Sept. 1961. <br>

$20 plus cost of mailing in a standard medium priority USPS mailing
box.</font></div>

S-Type and Austin 1100 manuals - Sorry for the delay.<br>
------=_Part_3618938_1089166602.1550851317295--

--===============7954265043025044163==