Re: [Healeys] Land Rover Breather

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Land Rover Breather
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:47:44 -0700

--------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA

Seconded.

Atlantic British was very responsive, esp. for a $13 part. They're
probably wondering why the sudden interest in Land Rover axle breathers.

Bob

On 4/29/2019 8:21 PM, rrengineer.mike wrote:
> So glad someone had the conversation about axle breathers.  Turns out
> the breather on the BN2 axle for my restoration was plugged up solid.
> Bought a Land Rover axle breather from Atlantic British.  They sell
> only Land Rover parts.  The picture shows it installed on my axle that
> is yet to go into the car.  The new breather has what sounds like a
> ball check in it.  The old original had no moving parts or at least it
> seemed that way.  In any case I am glad someone brought this up.

--------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA

  <head>
  </head>
      They're probably wondering why the sudden interest in Land Rover
      axle breathers.</p>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:20190430032324.4956FA17D3@autox.team.net">
          about axle breathers.  Turns out the breather on the BN2 axle
          for my restoration was plugged up solid.  Bought a Land Rover
          axle breather from Atlantic British.  They sell only Land
          Rover parts.  The picture shows it installed on my axle that
          is yet to go into the car.  The new breather has what sounds
          like a ball check in it.  The old original had no moving parts
          or at least it seemed that way.  In any case I am glad someone
          brought this up.</font></div>

--------------04B0D6A2DEDFCDEA237E8DCA--

--===============0172722699767203655==