[Healeys] BT7 hardtop

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BT7 hardtop
From: Bruce Starke <cardocgolden@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 20:55:34 -0600

--0000000000003b39bd05886b96e8

I have a BT7 hardtop serial # 4-12-59 883. Although my car was originally
supplied with a hardtop, this is not the one as per my BMHIT certificate.
Does anyone know of any mechanism to identify the original owner of this
top? Do any of the registrars keep a separate log of the top numbers? I am
thinking of selling the top and wondered if the present owner would be
interested in a reunion of car and hardtop!
thanks
Bruce
Golden BC
1962 Tricarb