[Healeys] Healey Toyota conversion,

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Toyota conversion,
From: Wayne Schultz <waschu2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 18:22:49 -0400

--000000000000110db8058930f1ca

Hi,  My 1967 Healey 3000 is gathering up miles on its engine rebuild and
Toyota five speed conversion. My right angle drive on on the transmission
has both a speedo cable output and an electronic output. I know some 2
wheel drive Toyotas used both analog and electronic outputs to feed the
odometer and one for the speedometer. Any ideas what year Toyota this
transmission might have come out of. Being a retired Avionics tech, I might
want to play with the electronic output down the road to drive a small
electronic display that I can adjust for accuracy. I know my Garmin already
does that but What's the fun in that?=F0=9F=98=83

                                 Wayne

--000000000000110db8058930f1ca

 engine rebuild and Toyota five speed conversion. My right angle drive on o=
n the transmission has both a speedo cable output and an electronic output.=
 I know some 2 wheel drive Toyotas used both analog and electronic outputs =
to feed the odometer and one for the speedometer. Any ideas what year Toyot=
a this transmission might have come out of. Being a retired Avionics tech, =
I might want to play with the electronic output down the road to drive a sm=
all electronic display that I can adjust for accuracy. I know my Garmin alr=
eady does that but What&#39;s the fun in that?=F0=9F=98=83=C2=A0<div><br></=
div><div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Wayne</div></div>

--000000000000110db8058930f1ca--

--===============1815918675996833775==