Re: [Healeys] accelerator

To: simon.lachlan@alexarevel.plus.com, 'Dr C A Rubino' <rubino@truespeed.ca>, 'healeylist' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] accelerator
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 17:52:56 -0400
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=Sa63vzRPVTgc4Z9w1QXdHSzmcXR21YosnxcyiEvMqjaB8aaypHJEx0g2aAhgX9i0ATnWo31ZnfHKpz/k3j+Aphg9pSp8jWu0xPrcD5ulTBJRgjdOVCp0x+z+KgXBV0aNrxjbBfm6nRvl8c46XgQ/vC8saZLa/bJ1ScwUi0ewmrfCoT00hqAX7id+34yAW+IyZf6L4tLrpqKliEjQHdLU/Ync9AiK/AOTwBqJd9jQYNKPnyjR8JseY9J2N/TKalYz3AnFC8g0CfYp+aNIn6+RuT0nEVn+pDoVgR0N9oAi+btw91KTHkj4lIg7omhSCk2AVzv+b8u/I68UU1N/JJddjw==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
Simon,

The rod rotates in the bushings; the bushings don't move.  A local club
member poured some urethane around the bushings for my car to replace
the old rubber.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar