Re: [Healeys] Sluggish response when warmed up

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sluggish response when warmed up
From: Kees Oudesluijs <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 19:29:18 +0200

--------------2AA4F9F40940E7C7D12CA062

Fuel filter, valves, coil, leak in the induction system somewhere.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 23-5-2019 om 19:22 schreef Burt Weiner:
> After figuring out where to hook up the bump switch (thanks all), I
> got her running.  Running fine when warming up - very drive able, okay
> throttle response.  When its been running for 30 minutes or so, the
> throttle response is terrible.  The girl barely wants to get out of
> her own way.  Valves?  Any and all ideas are appreciated.
>
> Burt
> 63 BJ7

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.nl

--------------2AA4F9F40940E7C7D12CA062

  <head>
  </head>
      somewhere.</p>
      Weiner:<br>
cite="mid:CAG22=edstKWMyOTV5g2O--qH8voTUsoi10nyQaNxHjcDuivpZw@mail.gmail.com">
        (thanks all), I got her running.  Running fine when warming up -
        very drive able, okay throttle response.  When its been running
        for 30 minutes or so, the throttle response is terrible.  The
        girl barely wants to get out of her own way.  Valves?  Any and
        all ideas are appreciated.
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>