[Healeys] 100-4 Engine Mounts

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 Engine Mounts
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 23:28:30 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4567053_729816916.1563578910569

I could have sworn I had them, but I can not find any front engine mount ha=
rdware in my stash of stuff.=C2=A0 Maybe I never thought I would get this f=
ar.=C2=A0 Of course I am going to ask the inevitable question about any eng=
ine mount brackets someone would like to part with, but first let me ask an=
other question.=C2=A0 With the state of the rubber we get today for our car=
s, who makes a decent rubber mounting block for the 100-4 or any engine the=
se days?=C2=A0 I am hearing horror stories of rubber separation in very lit=
tle time after installation.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_4567053_729816916.1563578910569

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">I could have sworn I had them, but I can not find any front
engine mount hardware in my stash of stuff.&nbsp; Maybe I never thought I would
get this far.&nbsp; Of course I am going to ask the inevitable question about
any engine mount brackets someone would like to part with, but first let me ask
another question.&nbsp; With the state of the rubber we get today for our cars,
who makes a decent rubber mounting block for the 100-4 or any engine these
days?&nbsp; I am hearing horror stories of rubber separation in very little
time after installation.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Mike
------=_Part_4567053_729816916.1563578910569--

--===============7060932289213710733==