Re: [Healeys] E Brake Cable

To: rrengineer.mike@att.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] E Brake Cable
From: Chuck Ott via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 12:15:07 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2716125_1737178871.1565266507262

When you pull the brake lever, how many clicks before it stops?=C2=A0 I had=
 this issue with my BJ8, and when I had the brake lever pulled all the way =
up the brakes were still not fully engaged.=C2=A0 It turned out that I need=
ed a fair amount of tension on the rear brake actuating rods to make the br=
ake lever engage the brakes with a reasonable amount of brake lever pull.=
=C2=A0 Maybe you just need to tighten the adjusting nut a little bit more.