[Healeys] New Moss Catalog

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] New Moss Catalog
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:04:52 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3909471_158316465.1565546692469

Got the new Moss catalog in the mail yesterday.=C2=A0 I started flipping th=
rough it and got a bit of a shock.=C2=A0 100-4 side curtains in the previou=
s catalog cost $749.99.=C2=A0 The new catalog lists them for $899.99!=C2=A0=
 That is one Hell of a jump.=C2=A0 I was lucky a few months ago to find a p=
rivate party selling a brand new pair in black for $200.=C2=A0 I thought th=
at I had done pretty well when I compared what I paid to the catalog then.=
=C2=A0 The new catalog makes the side curtain deal I made the best parts fi=
nd of the whole restoration.=C2=A0 I have not done any other price comparis=
ons, but I will be going through the new catalog page by page this afternoo=
n.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_3909471_158316465.1565546692469

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">Got the new Moss catalog in the mail yesterday.&nbsp; I
started flipping through it and got a bit of a shock.&nbsp; 100-4 side curtains
in the previous catalog cost $749.99.&nbsp; The new catalog lists them for
$899.99!&nbsp; That is one Hell of a jump.&nbsp; I was lucky a few months ago
to find a private party selling a brand new pair in black for $200.&nbsp; I
thought that I had done pretty well when I compared what I paid to the catalog
then.&nbsp; The new catalog makes the side curtain deal I made the best parts
find of the whole restoration.&nbsp; I have not done any other price
comparisons, but I will be going through the new catalog page by page this
afternoon.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Mike
------=_Part_3909471_158316465.1565546692469--

--===============5697347905513516947==