Re: [Healeys] Front shock leaking

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front shock leaking
From: "Max Byers" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 07:02:54 -0600
Mel, I always fill my shocks to the top of the hole and have never had a
problem with leaking.  With the position of the fill hole and restricted
space for access, it would be hard to determine when "enough is enough"
unless filled to the top.  I use motorcycle fork oil that has seal
conditioners in it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large
Havelock, NC  (currently in Deadwood, SD for Conclave)