[Healeys] Traffiator install woes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Traffiator install woes
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 22:28:02 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3896088_1678653486.1570228082933

Well "assembly is the reverse of disassembly" right?=C2=A0 Managed to remov=
e the wiring harness in the manner I have done times before.=C2=A0 That is,=
 attaching a string to the har before pulling it up through the stator tube=
.=C2=A0 Problem is cannot get har back down through the tube.=C2=A0 After n=
umerous attempts the string broke.=C2=A0 Does not help that the cloth insul=
ation is deteriorated and missing on about the last foot of the har.
Any suggestions how to proceedKeith
------=_Part_3896088_1678653486.1570228082933

remove the wiring harness in the manner I have done times before.&nbsp; That
is, attaching a string to the har before pulling it up through the stator
tube.&nbsp; Problem is cannot get har back down through the tube.&nbsp; After
numerous attempts the string broke.&nbsp; Does not help that the cloth
insulation is deteriorated and missing on about the last foot of the har.</div>

------=_Part_3896088_1678653486.1570228082933--

--===============2073754730215378465==