[Healeys] Knock off wrenches

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Knock off wrenches
From: "Deejay2650 ." <deejay2650@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:05:49 +1100

--0000000000002f5606059caf4ae8

G'day Tom,
I have the long handle wrench (which will fit in the boot with the narrow
end behind the spare wheel) and find it great to use...I haven't noticed
any damage to the knock-offs....You will notice how tight the knock-offs
can get after driving many miles and I don't like swinging a hammer close
to my BJ8 either!
Kind regards,
Darryl
'67 BJ8

--0000000000002f5606059caf4ae8

h (which will fit in the boot with the narrow end behind the spare wheel) a=
nd find it great to use...I haven&#39;t noticed any damage to the knock-off=
s....You will notice how tight the=20
knock-offs can get after driving many miles and I don&#39;t like swinging a=

--0000000000002f5606059caf4ae8--

--===============5310683434695550291==