Re: [Healeys] [Spridgets] Closures, emergency, virus

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com> pJDpn9dxW2tABICOq62CEHKzEkWI1J1F2rN+u4xPfqGk+unh5v2gBQTayoSp+Bzs+UdkyGUW9PV763PMKizK4qVqcVt0In7bJC22FALd9OQsta/AMn9yiljY MUi/REkkcejDaJf1hezD7w==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Spridgets] Closures, emergency, virus
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:25:25 -0400
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thanks Mark.  This list has been pretty quiet lately.  Maybe since we are all
staying home and our garages are warming up we'll get more list traffic.

Happy Birthday ahead of time!  Hope this mess doesn't screw up your retirement
plans.  I'm already retired, but my 401k has taken a large hit.  And I
discovered the other day that Spam is up to $2.95 a can!  Gas is $1.49 a gallon
here, but we're not supposed to go anywhere.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard