[Healeys] Brake Line Benders

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Brake Line Benders
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 21:51:37 -0700

--------------9D615128986BBAF20AD94446

What do y'all use?  I have several, none of which are ideal; I have one
of these:

https://www.harborfreight.com/tube-bending-pliers-95782.html

Which /should/ work well, but has sharp edges which nick the line, which
of course is not a good thing (I know, HARBOR FREIGHT 'quality').  I
also have several of the articulating/anvil kind, which works OK but
it's nigh impossible to get a really tight bend:

https://www.harborfreight.com/tubing-bender-3755.html

Anybody got one of these:

https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-4n1-tubing-bender.html

The lines to the rear slave cylinders, in particular, have a small--1"
or less--radius and I'd like to do them right.

Bob

--------------9D615128986BBAF20AD94446

  <head>

  </head>
    What do y'all use?  I have several, none of which are ideal; I have
    one of these:<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.harborfreight.com/tube-bending-pliers-95782.html";>https://www.harborfreight.com/tube-bending-pliers-95782.html</a><br>
    Which <i>should</i> work well, but has sharp edges which nick the
    line, which of course is not a good thing (I know, HARBOR FREIGHT
    'quality').  I also have several of the articulating/anvil kind,
    which works OK but it's nigh impossible to get a really tight bend:<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.harborfreight.com/tubing-bender-3755.html";>https://www.harborfreight.com/tubing-bender-3755.html</a><br>
    Anybody got one of these:<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-4n1-tubing-bender.html";>https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-4n1-tubing-bender.html</a><br>
    The lines to the rear slave cylinders, in particular, have a
    small--1" or less--radius and I'd like to do them right.<br>
    Bob<br>

--------------9D615128986BBAF20AD94446--

--===============3850166888957474578==