Re: [Healeys] Not Healey suspension

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not Healey suspension
From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 09:47:52 +0100

--------------5859506CA81EF2D957F5DA7D

  Add a 20A or 30A relay in the circuit and you will certainly be OK. In
general an air compressor will not use an awful lot of Amps. It may well
be that the switch you have is sufficient. A rough give away of the Amps
used would be the thickness of the wires to the compressor.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 29-11-2020 om 02:52 schreef llennep--- via Healeys:
> Hello Listers
> Off the Healey topic.  There is air ride suspension on my recent hot
> rod purchase.  I wish to add a manual on-off switch to control the air
> compressor.  It is a bit difficult to get to the air compressor to
> check its label so can anyone give me an idea - what would be the
> minimum amp rating for the switch?  I currently have a toggle switch
> on it that is rated at 6 amp I believe it is.
> Keith

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.nl

--------------5859506CA81EF2D957F5DA7D

  <head>
  </head>
      OK. In general an air compressor will not use an awful lot of
      Amps. It may well be that the switch you have is sufficient. A
      rough give away of the Amps used would be the thickness of the
      wires to the compressor.</p>
      llennep--- via Healeys:<br>
      cite="mid:505739488.2428518.1606614776442@mail.yahoo.com">
          recent hot rod purchase.  I wish to add a manual on-off switch
          to control the air compressor.  It is a bit difficult to get
          to the air compressor to check its label so can anyone give me
          an idea - what would be the minimum amp rating for the switch?
           I currently have a toggle switch on it that is rated at 6 amp
          I believe it is.</div>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>