Re: [Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership

To: gradea1@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership
From: i erbs via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:26:55 -0700
Cc: AH Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>

--0000000000007ddc4105c8ad8278

Great to hear.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 10:40 AM Henry G Leach via Healeys <
healeys@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Hi Len-this is why I believe the next release of the Resource Book will
> only be available on-line in the "members section" of our website:
> healey.org.
>
> This way only paid members can access that list. Also, the cost of
> printing this manual in the past has gone out the roof, and we cant afford
> to print hard copies anymore-probably a good thing. Hank

g 3, 2021, 10:40 AM Henry G Leach via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:healeys=
 class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc soli=
d;padding-left:1ex"><div>Hi Len-this is why I believe the next release of t=
he Resource Book will only be available on-line in the &quot;members sectio=
n&quot; of our website: <a href=3D"http://healey.org"; target=3D"_blank" rel=
rs can access that list. Also, the cost of printing this manual in the past=
 has gone out the roof, and we cant afford to print hard copies anymore-pro=
------------</p>From: &quot;Len and/or Marge Hartnett via Healeys&quot; <u>=
I live in California.=C2=A0 Why would someone in North Carolina ask
me if I wanted to sell my car?</div>
anyone else has received an e-mail from Bruce Thomas or knows
him.=C2=A0 Who &quot;advised &quot; him that that I owned an
Austin-Healey?=C2=A0 Does anyone in AHCUSA know him?=C2=A0 He is
not in the latest roster.</div>
Fairfield, CA, USA<br>
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031</div>
<a title=3D"bruce@scrum7.com" rel=3D"noreferrer">bruce@scrum7.com</a></div>
thehartnetts@earthlink.net</a></div>
Hi Leonard, I have been advised that you are or once were a member
of the Austin Healey USA owners club and subsequently owned an
Austin Healey car. I am looking to purchase an enthusiast owned and
maintained Healey for my fathers 60th birthday (he is originally
from the UK but has lived in the US for many years). Do you still
have a Healey? Would you be open to discussing selling the car to a
good home? Many thanks in advance. Bruce Thomas (704) 351-7470
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"; rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" targ=