[Healeys] gas pedal adjustment

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] gas pedal adjustment
From: Richard Antal via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 18:34:35 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3068393_1019701601.1662057275232

The gas pedal on my BJ8 has to travel about 1 1/2 inches before the engine
responds with increased rpms. Is there some way of adjusting it so that the
engine responds instantly to depressing the pedal? Thanks for any suggestions.
rich antal

------=_Part_3068393_1019701601.1662057275232

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">The gas pedal on
my BJ8 has to travel about 1 1/2 inches before the engine responds with
increased rpms. Is there some way of adjusting it so that the engine responds
instantly to depressing the pedal? Thanks for any suggestions.</div><div
------=_Part_3068393_1019701601.1662057275232--

--===============1222198316359996537==