[Healeys] A90 Engine up for sale

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net> SPF_PASS version=3.4.4
Subject: [Healeys] A90 Engine up for sale
From: David P via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:39:51 -0600
According to the previous owner it was rebuilt long ago enough that
Buick pistons were used. It's not been run and it turns by hand and does
make compression.

It's missing a few bits;pressure relief valve, oil filter assembly, a
few nuts and bolts.. that's about all I know about it. I have carbs and
manifold and other correct ancillaries if needed..

Priced in these tough economic times at $2500.00 plus any shipping costs
I incur.

Dave

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87107 ph 505-352-1378
My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/