Magazines on eBay

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magazines on eBay
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:49:13 -0500
My apologies to this list for my intrusion.  I am a member on some of the
"slower" lists @autox and noticed this list when checking my memberships...

I have a magazine listed on eBay that has on its cover the MG at Bonneville
dated 11/57 and I believe I have a second one with a similar subject matter)
which might be of interest to some of you.

This particular auction ends later today, so if you are interested, feel
free to bid, or contact me tomorrow directly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=76841441
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=76841441>

<<Intrusion mode off>>
Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Current Status: Rolling Chassis - almost complete-  in the carport;
body tub and Loose Sheet Metal in Restoration Shed;
and in 31 boxes, 4 file cabinets, & the 4 corners of the garage.
Tampa, Florida (USA)
My TR Web Pages (Update in progress)