Re: Introduction

To: Mike Jenkins <MikeJ@speedrecordclub.softnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:56:08 -0500
Mike:
This is a machine I can hardly wait to see run! What a councidence, I
ran into Dave Campos at the Pure Steel Nationals (all Harley drag races)
here in Phoenix this week-end - he is, of course, familiar with your
efforts. His main interest is to hold on to the wheel-driven record
(using Harley engines of course). To that end, Terese has a real
mind-blower up his sleeve. Stay tuned.
ED
C/GT #128