Re: More Berkleys

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: More Berkleys
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:17:51 -0500
V4GR@aol.com wrote:

>         I believe that on page 64 there is a somewhat fuzzy picture of Ron
>Benham's
> stretch Berkley.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Ron's Berkely. Maybe because it bears little
resemblance to the original

This is more like the bodies that Jack is making, but if you
> know Jack you know his virsion is more toward "modified" and less toward
> "sport"

Probably 20 ft ong, 1" off the ground, and 18" high.

I wonder if you presented the (unmodified) nameplate in lieu of photos
it would satisfy tech? It is probably the only surviving stock.

Ed
C/GT #128